Home

Sweet words for my best friend

Pin on Good Morning Wishes

2021 Beautiful Words for Friends from the Heart

When you cherish a friend, don't hesitate to use these nice words to say to a friend on him or her. They are sweet collection of beautiful words for friendship. 1. We've weathered terrible storm There is not enough words to express friendship and its beauty, benefits and importance in all of our lives, so there are some words and sentences mentioned by the site Are different Try to fulfill the right of the friend, including: Your friend is the sufficiency of your needs. He is your field, which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving sweet words from my best friend :] <3. March 28, 2010. messi 14 Jordan. Dear Anoud . I just want to tell you how wonderful you are! Whatever happens, you are someone I can always count on - without fail. You'll never know how much I appreciate your gracious heart and your courage that always makes me smile. I am truly a better person because of.

Sweet words about true friendship 2020 - differen

sweet words from my best friend :] <3 by ROSE

Grab your friends and road trip up the coast. It seems the better the friend, the quirkier the nickname we give them. We collected a list of cute and funny nicknames to call your BFFs, bros, and best buds. If our friends can hold our deepest secrets and pick us up when we're down, they should at least have a notable nickname That's my best friend, she a real bad bitch Got her own money, she don't need no nig' On the dance floor, she had two, three drinks Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back i

101 Sweet, Romantic & Beautiful Love Words for Lovers in

2021 Sweet Words for My Best Friend from the Heart . Following are the best friendship quotes and sayings with images. If you're looking for quotes about best friends, true friendship or funny sayings - you've come to the right place. We've compiled a list of top 80 inspiring quotes (with pictures) on this topic. Enjoy 66. Having someone as sweet and wonderful as you are as my best friend is the best thing ever. I'm honoured to have you in my life and I promise to cherish our friendship till the end of the age. I love you beyond the stars. 67. Your friendship is indeed one of a kind; you're understanding, you're generous, you're kind and supportive ♥ My heart skips a beat, my love starts churning, my body does a silent dance, my mind spins round and round, my smile spreads from ear to ear; all because you are near. ♥ Our hands fit so tightly together, as if they were made for each other

23. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.. - Henry Ford. 24. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.. - Barbara Kingsolver. 25. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.. - Unknown Apr 13, 2018 - Explore Aysha nemer's board my best friend, followed by 425 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about my best friend, friends quotes, arabic quotes A friend can be good, or bad, and even in between; however, that's not enough to describe them or the friendship you share. The words to describe a friend that you need to use should be well-thought out in order to convey your message; You want to find the best message when telling someone about them in-person or over the phone

70 Love Words and Messages to Show You Care - FTD

150 Sweet Love Messages And Love Words (With Images

Best friends and sisters - Whether you have a sister through blood, a step sister, or consider your closest friend a sister of the heart, this sweet poems can offer up some helpful inspiration. Teenage friendship poems - From forgiveness to true friendship, these poems have several themes to explore Every that I am with you as a promise of God for us; it is the best time to whisper those sweet words into your ear. Goodnight my love. Good afternoon my love, I look up to the beautiful hour of the night when I will be held in your world until the beautiful hour of the morning. You mean everything to me, I love you You are my friend - my best friend . You will console me when I cry and I will be there to play video games with you. Whenever you do that, my heart melts and the sensations of sweet love start flowing through my veins. Your eyes are the most extraordinary windows to your beautiful soul. But to put all this into suitable words, my. Here are 200 motivational words of encouragement for you to share daily with a friend who is struggling or just needs to feel your support. #1 Nothing is permanent. #2 By you being you, you have accomplished all you need to. #3 You are not alone in this, you have friends to lean on. #4 The soul looks forward, not back

Whoever thinks that diamonds are a girl's best friend, obviously has never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie. Words are not enough to express my gratitude for you. Thank you all for your love and support. Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you 16. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels. 17. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend. ~ Bill Watterson. A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words. 18 70. I don't see anything that can keep you away from me. You love me like a friend and take care of my like a friend. You make me want to stay in this world forever. You're an amazing angel in human form. I love you. These Good Paragraphs For Your Girlfriend are at your disposal every day, something you can send to your girlfriend need words to my best friend and with my dear lord,by the primitive quartet. This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words Hymn Lyrics Search Requests and scroll down until you see Post a New Topic) You're my best friend and there's no one I'd rather spend time with than you. Let me help you with Let's pray together. 5) I love you more today than I ever have before! A few honorable mentions that I couldn't leave out: I planned this special event just for you. You don't have to do anything. Just come with.

70+ Sister Messages - Beautiful Words for My Sister 2021

56. My best friend, my man You are my best friend and the only true love God has given to me to cherish and love with all my heart, you have given me a reason to believe that true love still exists and that special men are still on the surface of this earth, I really appreciate your courage you put in loving me even more than I do The following is a list of 10 of the most common Mexican terms of endearment you'll ever hear! 1. Mijo / Mija. Mijo, mija, mijito, and mijita are perhaps the most Mexican terms of endearment of them all. They're a fusion of the words mi hijo (my son) or mi hija (my daughter), while mijito and mijita are just the diminutives of the same. A best friend accepts you without any judgment, and they always encourage you. We are providing two essay samples for students of class 1 on the topic 'My Best Friend' for reference. Essay 1: Short Essay on My Best Friend Of 100 Words I met my best friend on the first day of kindergarten Paragraph On My Best Friend- 200 Words For Classes 6, 7, 8 Students. The one individual on the planet that will give you equivalent love and dedication like your parents is your best friend. My best friend is Mark. We both study in a similar school. We live in a similar neighborhood

70 Cute and Funny Nicknames For Your Best Friends

1. I love you more than words can do justice. Being with make anything feel possible. You complete me. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but you. You're my best friend. You're the butter to my bread. I know I'll be fine when you're near me. I will always catch you when you fall. You mean more to me than you might know
  2. 3. To God's best creature - the most loving woman I ever met in my entire life. The crown on my head, my mother, my boss, my best friend, my lover, Her royal majesty, Her ladyship, my Emperess, my Queen, I know sometimes I act foolishly and ignore you, but baby believes me when I say I love and adore you
  3. g nicknames that Southerners lovingly call their girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, and wives
  4. Apr 13, 2018 - Explore Aysha nemer's board my best friend, followed by 430 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about friends quotes, arabic quotes, quotes. Arabic Love Quotes Arabic Words My Best Friend Best Friends Sweet Words Cute Drawings Quotations We Heart It Friendship
  5. Thank you for being my number fan. You are my best friend and love. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Message of Appreciation to Loved One. You hold a special place in my heart. What you have done for me, I can't find the right words to express my feelings. All I can is Thank you. Thank you my dear for loving me this much. I love yo
  6. 11. Happy Birthday to my dearest friend and lover. Thank you for bringing happiness into my life. I love you with all my heart, and my feelings for you grow stronger with every day. 12. I am the luckiest person on Earth because I have the most wonderful person by my side. Thank you for being my rock, Happy Birthday, my sweet pie. 13

People usually underestimate how effective a love letter for him ( your boyfriend or husband) can be, But the truth is men also love it when you surprise them with love letters too and that is why we carefully selected some of the best love letters for him that you copy and paste to your significant half.. Deep Emotional Love Letters For Him. This collection is a compilation of in love letters. Pavilion Gift Company 41044 Simple Spirits Forever My Friend Bird Figurine, 3-1/2-Inch. 4.8 out of 5 stars. 79. $15.00. $15. . 00. Get it as soon as Thu, Jul 8. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon

Happy birthday my friend! I don't have words to describe what I feel for you. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. Happy Birthday! Today I wish you a fun time, shared with your dear ones, and a lifelong happiness! I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the. I thank my God every time I remember you. In all of my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy (Philippians 1:3-4). Happy Birthday, dear friend! Wishing the happiest of birthdays for the best of friends! Praying for God's richest blessings for you over the year ahead. Dear Lord, I pray for [friend's name] on his/her birthday Having you as my Sister-in-law is the best blessing that God gave, a partner in crime, a shopping adviser, a nutritionist, a nanny for my kids. Happy Birthday sweetie, May you have many more! My brother is not having a good taste in making friends so we were so nervous when he said he decided to get married to you Only my best sister birthday wishes to you, sis! Happy birthday, sis! On your special day, I hope you receive what you've given the world — lots of love and happiness! Happy birthday, sis! When you were born, you became my sister. As the years have passed, you've become one of my best friends. Happy birthday Words will never be enough to express just how thankful I am that you are my wife. I know that I'm not the easiest man to live with, but I want you to know that I'm doing my best not to disappoint you. Thank you for all your support and encouragement, for your faith and your confidence, and for your never-ending supply of love and affection

Saweetie - Best Friend Lyrics Genius Lyric

23 Birthday Wishes for Friends & Best Friend - Happy Birthday My Friend! 08/30/2017 08:31 pm ET Updated Mar 19, 2019 If you are fortunate enough to have a good friend or a best friend, then you have something that many people do not: a bond with another person that is truly unique and special From the first time I saw you, I knew you would have my heart. Happy Valentine's Day to the best husband I could have asked for. Strong and sweet, handsome and handy, roguish and romantic, wild and wonderful, these are just a few of the words that describe you. Thanks for being my ideal man this Valentine's Day and every day Speech at my best friend's funeral. November 2007 - Sadly 6 weeks after reading my poem 'The Calling' at Helen's wedding, she was tragically killed in a car accident. The contrast of such a high followed by such an incredible low left us all unable to cope, looking for answers where none existed. I wanted to make Helen proud and. Here we are sharing some beautiful essays on my grandmother in 100, 150, 250, 300, 400 words. These essays are very easy to learn for any students. My Grandmother: Short Essay (100 Words) We are a big family living together. My grandma is the head of the family. She is the oldest person here. We My Grandmother Essay in 100, 150, 250, 300, 400 Words for Students Read More

The sweetest and most beautiful words about my girlfriend

Hey Sabrina! That is SO true-the hardest people to love are often the ones who need it the most. It's just that sometimes, that love has to be given from a distance ;). Thank you so much for the kind words, my friend-you are too sweet! I promise that I'll keep sharing the love for as long as I can . Repl Romantic Birthday Wishes For Your Wife. My wife, I love your smile, and I love your touch, and I love your eyes, and I love your body, and I love you. Simply, you are impossible. Happy birthday to my spouse! Happy birthday to a lady who is the best of all: a wife, a mother, a friend, and a boyfriend

You've been a blessing to my life. 14. When I'm feeling lost I turn to you. 15. I've never been so happy. 16. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. 17. I can't imagine my world without you. 18. I want to spend my forever with you. 19. I don't ever want to stop loving you. 20. I love every little thing about you. 21 Revenge is sweet, but tactical revenge can be sweeter. Don't worry my friend, I will do my best to crush this scammer until he is completely gone. Mark my words: My last act on skyblock will be to make him unable to every play skyblock again I love you are just three words which means so much on our anniversary. So this is what I want to say, stay in my heart forever. Happy 1st anniversary my dearest companion. Happy anniversary my sweet wife. Happy anniversary to my sweet wife. May you live long, may your worries drown deep in the sea. Thank for making my life pretty KILBRIDE MARIANNE P. (NEE DOUGHERTY) Suddenly, on July 11, 2021, age 67. Wife of William, mother of William (Shannon), Joseph and Katie, grandmother of Willow and Rowan Kilbride, sister of James (Gai

Thank you for changing my life for the better. 139. To my best friend, please know that your love makes my life worthwhile. I hope I never have to be without it. Happy birthday, wife! 140. You're the most important person in my life, and I love our life together. A friend like you is hard to find, but a wife like you is truly priceless - Strong and sweet, handsome and handy, roguish and romantic, wild and beautiful, these are just a few of the words that describe you. Thanks for being my ideal man this Valentine's Day and.

200 Free Birthday eCards for Friends and Family - Part 5

5. You taught me how to live, but also how to live happily. You are the best things that have happened in my life and I am thankful for having parents like you. I wish you a wonderful birthday filled with joy and happiness! 6. You're not just my parents but my best friends. I will always love you and cherish all the wonderful memories we've. Goodnight sweet prince. Attached File Attached File Attached File Attached File ETA: Let me know if the photos aren't working. They work for me when I click them and select, open in new tab. I don't know why I can't see them. The black and white one is a photo my daughter took very recently. She took best in show for her age division in a local. A dog may be man's best friend, but a child's best friend is a puppy. - Unknown. If it wasn't for puppies, some people would never go for a walk. - Unknown. Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies. - Gene Hill. As wonderful as dogs can be, they are famous for missing the point. - Jean Ferris Two best friends. One night that changes it all. Nicola Samuels kissed the sexiest man she knows—her best friend. The man who veers away from commitment as though it's scarier than a pit of snakes. The man who, she believes, has only ever seen her as his backpacking travel buddy.The man she hasn't spoken to since The Kiss.But Nicola's ready for the next step in life—career, marriage. 39 [M4F] Oklahoma/usa - A gentle invitation to my little girl. M4F nsfw. Shh, sweet girl. I've got you now. Nestled in my arms, with the breath of those words into her ear, my little girl knows that her place of shelter and comfort has been found. What I seek is rare and unique; something I've come close to a few times in my life

Flowers Order Flowers Online Flower Delivery ProFlower

1. Happy relationship anniversary boyfriend. Being loved by you is the most precious gift that I have received from life. 10 Ways to Romance Your Wife; 10 Creative Ways to Say I Love You; Boyfriend Gift Guide Gallery; It was two years ago tonight that you first told me you loved me and asked me to be your girlfriend. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2
  2. Living The Best Of Life is a popular song by Deep Truth | Create your own TikTok videos with the Living The Best Of Life song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. You are a child of the Universe and your soul is inherently valuable. Some deep truth about life ;) a-bible-lover (6) in inspiration • last year
  3. Friendship Messages to Best Friend in English. You are truly one of the best findings of my life and I am truly proud of it. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day my dearest best friend.. There is happiness and positivity in my life because I have a friend who brings so much love and care into it
  4. Sweet And Cute Love SMS. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. I love you beyond words, my baby. It is said that only together with a real man a woman can bloom and enjoy life, I feel like the most beautiful flower on the planet because I am with you! Thank you for your love
  5. Sweet Romantic Good Night Text to Your Crush. Good night text to your crush : We may not want to accept openly that we love someone.It is normal with everyone but the truth is that we have someone we love and wish we can spend the rest of our life with. If you haven't fallen in love, you will
  6. Thank you for being my partner. Thank you for being my best friend in the world. Dear Heart, I love you with all my heart. I cherish every moment we spend together, and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. Tonight as I write this letter, it's like you are right here with me
  7. g in my life, and giving me a reason to smile. I always glow when you are with me, all the time and all the while. Baby I love you more than me. Dear My Love, There are many things that I want to tell you, but I don't know where to start. I am writing this letter to you my love, just to re

I love you with all my heart.. Let me hold you tight, whisper the sweet words to your ear, tell you how you mean the world to me. Let me fulfill all the promises I have made to you. l love you with all my heart and soul.. I can't help thinking of you, darling, every second of my life Put a smile on your face; take the world in your embrace. Ask for a little help from the man up above. And remember you have your best friend's love. I had a best friend he was a good friend for awhile until he got a girlfriend and then never talked to me again until she broke up with him All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son. 4) All of my life's troubles simple disappear when I see my son smile. 5) The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I'd want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son Ladies and gents, I give you the 23 best songs about falling in love with your best friend. 1. Lucky by Colbie Calliat ft. Jason Mraz. This touching duet is the ultimate awww love song for two.

15 Heartwarming Best Friend Text Messages To Send On

My grandmother is my angel on earth. A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. Being a mother and grandmother is the best of the best in my life. My grandchildren multiply the joy my daughters bring me Best Friendship Quotes Bff Quotes Best Friend Quotes True Quotes Funny Quotes Tiny Stories Dear Best Friend Sweet Words Reality Quotes. Chachi u r jst..... Kya bolo Yaar love u. My best friend Debbie she has always been there for me and never let me down

40 Love Messages For Your Wife. ♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.; ♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life! ♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!; ♥ I found my life's true meaning because of you, since the. Everyone Needs A Friend! Touch your best Friend's heart with this warm ecard. Sweet! Sweeter!! Sweetest!!! This card describes the sweetness of your friendship! Friendship Begins With Sharing! An expressive card to please your friend. Friendship Embossed In My Heart! A beautiful card to say how much you are impressed by your friend! Please wait.. Romantic Messages + Flirty Text Messages = Everlasting Love. SMS texts are one of the best ways to let someone know you're thinking of them. Start a new romance or rekindle your relationship with these romantic quotes and text messages to send to that special someone That is friendship. You are just the type of friend I have always wanted. I wanted someone special, someone who understands me, even when I can't find the right words and that's exactly what you are to me. You are my friend - my best friend. You will console me when I cry and I will be there to play video games with you Jul 16, 2019 - Explore #Elena~'s board my friend on Pinterest. See more ideas about arabic quotes, words, arabic words

44 Best Friend Poems - Friendship Poems For Best Friend

My Best Friend Essay 5 (300 words) I have lots of friends from my childhood but Rushi is my best friend forever. She lives in the apartment adjacent to my house with her parents. She is a nice girl and helping in nature. True friendship is very necessary to all of us to go ahead and get right track in the life 04/04/2021 - Explore sea wishlist's board To my friend on Pinterest. See more ideas about حكمة, علم الإنسان, أدب. Besties Quotes Best Friend Quotes Sweet Words Love Words Photo Quotes Picture Quotes Dou Dou Bff Pictures Bff Pics 8. When someone asks you where you come from, the answer is your mother. It's so much more than love. Even when there's no love, it's so much more than anything else in your life To my sister who has always meant so much to me. I am so happy for the wonderful love you've found. May your marriage be everything you're hoping for. I'm wishing you all the best on your wedding day. To my sister, my friend, my childhood confidante. Now you're all grown up and about to be a bride My sweet friend, there aren't enough words to express the love I have for you and the heartbreak I feel today. Not a day has gone by over the past 11 years that I didn't think about you and wonder if you were okay. I have missed you so much but I'm thankful you are finally at peace with your parents and Amie

My mom is a sweet & very simple housewife. She cares for every member of the family She is a religious woman. She plans the family budget. She arranges everything very well that we don't have to kill our time looking for things. I am very close to my sister We go to the same school & have a number of common friends. We are like best friends BY FAMILY & FRIENDS -- A TRIBUTE TO GEORGE HARRISONPRODUCER: FEDERICO PERLINGIERI/fperlingieri@switzerland.netMUSICAL DIRECTOR: STEFANO RE/ https://w.. A friend is the most precious thing in our life. I'm so lucky that I've found my best friend as my husband. Happy birthday, darling. Darling, you are like a sweet and yummy chocolate. I can't keep my hands away from you. Happy birthday and we will have a blasting party tonight. My little heart remains warm only for your true love

Dec 14, 2012 - For as long as we both shall live I will be forever grateful to you, my dear sweet husband, for loving me with all your heart. You make it easy to love you and love you I do!!. See more ideas about me quotes, love quotes, words Awww! A million thanks for you my friend! Glad you like it. I'm flattered by your words. It's really means to the world for me. It's so wonderful to hear from you. Happy to see your comment.. You made my day.. Again thanks a lot for your wonderful comment and also thanks for your sweet words!☺️. Like Liked by 1 perso This adorable coaster with it's sweet illustration and the words You will always be my best friend because you know too much is the perfect home accessory and little gift idea for a special friend Oct 1, 2020 - Explore Narindar Naswa's board Mehfil, followed by 761 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about hindi quotes, gulzar quotes, love quotes in hindi You're my best friend You're my best friend You're more than a lover There could never be another To make me feel the way you do Oh we just get closer I fall in love all over Everytime I look at you And I don't know where I'd be Without you here with me Life with you makes perfect sense You're my best friend You're my best friend (my best friend

2021 Best Trust Me Messages - Sweet Love Message

1. What my friend and I endured over the last few months, I can't really explain. It's like trying to describe what it felt like to hold my babies for the first time. There are just some experiences in life that you could never possibly express in words. My friend is still fighting, but this time with a new liver
  2. My Best Friend. August 4, 2016. August 4, 2016. ~ In Pursuit of a Family. I stopped posting regularly after describing our 5-day, 14-hour trip home from the hospital for a few reasons. Eventually I hope to cover more of them, but one of the biggest was this post. I wasn't ready to write it for a long time and it's still hard to get out now.
  3. We became friends instantly and as most people know it doesn't take long for her to become your best friend. I was proud to call her my friend she made me a better person by just knowing her I met a lot of her friends and family and I was to be called one of her friends
  4. :: Sweet words, my precious. You are my best friend, the best boyfriend in the world and, of course, the best lover. You captivate me and I love everything about you and your gestures. Category : Facebook love thanks:: Princess, you are always so nice and sweet. Thank you for your beautiful words
  5. 55 Best Father-Daughter Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart. My father didn't tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.. You want to make Father's Day perfect for the man who means absolutely everything to you. You've picked out the best Father's Day gift (even when he says he wants nothing) and a heartfelt Father's Day.
  6. 27 MY BEST FRIEND ESSAY 2 (150 WORDS) It is very tough for everyone to be involved in the true friendship however if one get it become very lucky in a big crowd. It is a divine and most precious gift of the life. Getting true friend is rare and counted as a big achievement of the life. I am as lucky as I have a good friend from my childhood. His name is Shailesh and he is still with me

Happy Birthday My Friend Supportive Friends Wise People Friends Image Wish You The Best Friends Are Like Sweet Words My Best Friend I Am Awesome. 51 Happy Birthday My Friend Wishes with Images. Happy Birthday My Friend with Beautiful Images to Wish friends the best on their birthday! Send Happy Birthday My Friend images to your friends today Make You Mine. by. Tia Louise (Goodreads Author) 4.01 · Rating details · 2,998 ratings · 445 reviews. (Brother's best friend, forbidden love, small-town, military second-chance romance.) A promise written on a coaster. A lost night in a dark room. Grayson Cole was my brother's best friend. He was all of my firsts

Pin on R25 Best Birthday Wishes For Friend -DesignBumpBabe, you know I love you and I tell you everyday toDaily Dose of Wedding Wisdom | Maid of honor speechMy life through an astro lens: The Mystery of The

My Lovely Brother Essay for Kids (80 Words essay for my Brother) My Brother's name is Abhik. He is 2 years old. He is a cute boy. We do small fights but love each other so much. We share our toys. He loves books. Sometimes I teach him. He wants to brush his teeth always because he likes to eat paste. We both are best friends Hard to believe it's been 3 years since I lost the best person I ever knew, my best friend and devoted big brother, Gary. Over the years, I realized that the commercials had it wrong; Gary was truly 'The most interesting man in the world. He could talk at length about almost any subject and was the ultimate guest to have at your dinner. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and matcha powder. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or using an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until creamed together, and smooth (about 3-4 minutes) I loved my ex more than I can put into words. To me, he was a best friend, lover, and so much more. However, with time, I came to realize the person I loved was a figment of my imagination. The man I loved would NEVER in a million years do the things my ex did. The person I loved with all my heart and soul, just didn't exist My Best Friend's Wedding Bill Lawrence: Tim Hobert & Eric Weinberg: May 4, 2004 () 322: 11.1: On the day of Turk and Carla's wedding, Turk is delayed in surgery; he is so late for the wedding that the ceremony is canceled, but the reception is held regardless. Danni gets drunk and wreaks havoc My Fav, my Cuz, my sister, my best friend, my confident. You mean the world to me. You have the largest smile, joyest laughter and biggest heart I have ever known. I will miss your support, your encouragements and your kindness. I couldn't have asked for a better person to grow up with then you