Home

Woodcraft clip ons australia

Fast, Free Shipping on Orders Over $40. Expert Gear Advice From Riders Did You Check eBay? Fill Your Cart With Color Today Woodcraft Motorcycle Clip ons for Honda CBR600 F4 / CBR600 F4I 43mm Clamp, 7/8 Bar SKU: 12-0143-78BH1. $159.99 - $161.99. Bike Specific. Woodcraft Motorcycle Clip ons for Honda CBR600 F2 / CBR600 F3 / NT650 Hawk GT 41mm Clamp, 7/8 Bar SKU: 12-0141-78BH1

90-Day Guarantee · Instant E-Gift Cards · Building Trust Since 192

48mm 1.5 RISER CLIP-ONS. Woodcraft 2-piece split clipons are specially designed to make installation and removal a snap. Our 2-piece design is race proven and makes it easy to service your clipons below the triple clamp without having to disassemble the entire front end. Special attention has also been taken to save weight wherever possible. I have a set of Woodcraft clipons for sale . Havent been used much ( simply havent been riding much) and I have gone back to Renthal Ultralows which I prefer. The Woodies are better for hard riding ( track, twisties) and there isnt much of that around here. Situated in Bundaberg Queensland but ca.. Australia. I recommend this product. MT-09 Clip On Bars. Have to say I am very happy with my purchase, dealings and product. I ended up speaking to Jan due to a shipping issue that was rectified before I even knew about it. Woodcraft Motorcycle Clip ons for Yamaha YZF-R6 / YZF-R1 / YZF-R1M 50mm Clamp, 7/8 Bar. $159.99. Add to cart.

The motivation behind the Woodcraft three-piece Split Clip-Ons is simple: Installing, servicing, and removing clip-ons can be a real pain and eat up valuable time at the track! With the Woodcraft three-piece design they've eliminated the need to disassemble the front end to service your clip-ons. Lightweight, great looks, improved strength, adjustability and easy installation make Woodcraft. Woodcraft Technologies is dedicated to manufacturing and distributing sport bike products that make sense! We offer a complete line of USA made Woodcraft Technologies parts including Rearsets, Clip-on/Hand Controls, Engine Covers, Frame Sliders, Axle Sliders, Bar-End, Sliders Hand Guards, Toe Guards, Race Handlebar Switches, Motorcycle Stands, Klucky Puck Knee-Sliders, Dual Temp Tire Warmers. Woodcraft Riser Clip-Ons Spacer Kit. $37. . 99. $39.99. 5% savings. Bike Specific. Exact Fit parts are designed specifically for your bike. Woodcraft Riser Clip-Ons Kawasaki Ninja 300 / 250R

Woodcraft® Official Site - Make Wood Work For Yo

The motivation behind the Woodcraft 3-piece Split Clip-Ons is simple: installing- servicing- and removing clip-ons can be a real pain! With our 3-piece design we've eliminated the need to disassemble the front-end to service your Clip-Ons. These quality parts are made in the USA!Lightweight- great looks- improved strength- adjustability and easy installation make Woodcraft 3-piece Split Clip. Woodcraft rearsets for the 2012-2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650R. The complete rearset kit consists of the rearset plates, footpegs, 3 piece billet shift and brake pedals and all of the needed hardware (shift rods, etc) to install the kit properly. They are made from tough, aircraft grade 6061 T6 Aluminum Description. Replacement clip-on bar for Woodcraft clip-ons. Made from tough 6061-T6 grade aluminum. Fits all standard switch gear and throttle assemblies. Sold individually. Report Incorrect Product Information So I bought a set of Woodcraft clip-ons. The Woodcraft can be swept inboard or outboard, have 5 degrees of down angle, the bars can be placed to be shorter or longer than stock, and can be customized with a variety of different riser heights. I ordered mine with the same 1.5 rise as stock Woodcraft Clip-Ons Review http://www.revzilla.com/woodcraft-clip-ons?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=description&utm_campaign=Woodcraft_Clip_Ons First an..

RevZilla Store Credit · Price Match Guarantee · Hassle Free Return

Woodcraft 50mm Clip-ons With 3 Rise. Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business if the goods purchased are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match the seller's description. More information at returns. Payment details A nice thing about the Woodcraft clip-ons is that the entire assembly is modular and all the components can be purchased and swapped out individually. I still have the 1.5 risers in case I ever want to go back to stock height, but so far the additional 1/2 rise and change in sweep these offer has been perfect 4.5 out of 5 stars. 2 product ratings. - WOODCRAFT 50mm CLIP-ONS CLIPON WITH 2.5 RISE RISER BAR. C $223.21. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Buy It Now. +C $39.39 shipping estimate. from United States

Woodcraft Motorcycle Parts. Woodcraft has been making products for racers that make sense for a long, long time. While rearsets, clip-ons and Woodcraft Race Products engine case covers have been their staple for years, Woodcraft sells a variety of products including tire warmers, frame sliders, swingarm guards, lever guards, seat pads and more Woodcraft's new Adapter Plate bolts directly to the stock handlebar mount keeping all of the stock clearances, while putting your hands in a more natural position. This setup allows the use of multiple risers giving you the ability to custom tailor the bar height for optimum comfort. Each plate is machined from tough billet aluminum giving your bike a custom look while making them much. Woodcraft Parts for Sale. MotoSport.com offers 90 Woodcraft Motorcycle Parts. A leader in our industry, we know you'll be satisfied with your Woodcraft Parts when you buy from us. Our Pledge. We want to make your next ride, your best ride. Our Woodcraft Motorcycle Parts ship for free with orders over $79. If you need some assistance, we can help Ebay clip-ons (Woodcraft copy) Jump to Latest Follow Soooooo much cheaper than the Woodcraft's especially when you add the ridiculous freight charges to Australia. Soooooo much cheaper than the Woodcraft's especially when you add the ridiculous freight charges to Australia. Click to expand... Hahah nice. Trust me if they had the copies.

The team actively tests all Woodcraft motorcycle products by using them on the track. Shop a full catalog of Woodcraft racing and motorcycle parts including axle, bar end and frame sliders, engine covers, foot controls and foot pegs, clip-ons and shift levers among many other motorcycle parts, accessories and crash protection Woodcraft 41mm clip ons 2018-2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400. Brand New. C $223.82. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Buy It Now. From United States. +C $22.98 shipping estimate. Almost gone

Woodcraft Clip Ons - Shop Woodcraft This Summe

Bike-It Clip On Tubes. £29.89 INC VAT£24.91 EX VAT. Finance avail. on baskets over £250. Woodcraft 2 Piece Clip Ons. £216.00 INC VAT£180.00 EX VAT. Finance avail. on baskets over £250. Hi-Level Chrome Clip-Ons. £76.50 INC VAT£63.75 EX VAT. Finance avail. on baskets over £250 Replaced the stock bars with renthal ultra low, now debating getting woodcraft clip ons (likely 1.5 rise as seems the most common). How do the two compare in riding position? With the Woodcrafts, do they hit the tank if installed in the down position? Do track my bike about once a month, but besides that it is a daily commuter Woodcraft Clip-On Risers w/ Adapter Plate Yamaha FZ-07. The Woodcraft Clip-On Riser and Adapter Plate is CNC machined from billet aluminum and bolts in place of the OEM handlebar and gives FZ-07 riders a more aggressive riding position. This Woodcraft adapter plate can be run with the clip-on risers either pointed up or down, giving riders the. Hey all, I'm currently deciding between these two bars. The Woodcraft clipons would be fitted with the adaptor plate and set at the highest position (-1.75 inch drop over OEM) while the Drag bar with the AZ202 Rizoma risers (not sure how far the drop is). Ideally I'm looking for something.. Joined Dec 29, 2007. ·. 3,880 Posts. #7 · Jan 25, 2010 (Edited) I have a set of Driven clip-ons. I put a lot of weight down on my bars doing canyons like Latigo downhill. I weigh about 225 so you can imagine the amount of pressure that rests on the clip-ons. I've never had any problems. I had a local shop do the work

Woodcraft clip-ons are an excellent example of what's possible, developing a range of strong but lightweight clip-ons complete with clamps that mean you can adjust your riding position for better weight distribution and a more natural grip. Quite often it's the shorter riders who struggle for the optimum riding position with many bikes. Woodcraft clip-ons feature a 2-piece split collar for easy fitment onto the forks, and replaceable aluminum bars. This is the standard length version which has 12 inch long clip-on bars. A long clip on version of this kit is also available. Available with anodized silver bars or anodized black clip on bars. Clamps are always black Woodcraft 45mm Clip-ons With 1 Rise. Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business if the goods purchased are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match the seller's description. More information at returns. Payment details With Woodcraft's 3-piece design they've eliminated the need to disassemble the front-end to service your Clip-Ons. These quality parts are made in the USA !Lightweight, great looks, improved strength, adjustability and easy installation make Woodcraft 3-piece Split Clip-Ons an essential addition to any sportbike. These kits include a pair of bars NSW. May 9, 2018. #2. That's not unusual when going to different clip ons. You generally need to re route the cable different from stock. Sometimes you can use the stock cable but route it differently taking a different path around/through engine spaces/throttle bodies, sometimes you need to get a longer or shorter cable

NEW, never installed WoodCraft Clip-Ons Assembly Black Bars for '08-'12 Kawasaki Ninja 250, '13-'17 Ninja 300 × 1 Price is firm. Woodcraft is proud to present our Ninja 300 clipons. We worked hard to develop a set of clip-ons to fit this bike perfectly. A simple re-positioning of the brake line is necessary on this model Superbike Accessories is a online store that operates from Melbourne Australia. Address : PO BOX392, 3806, Berwick, Victoria,Australia. Phone: +61413 732 30

Woodcraft Clip Ons Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On Woodcraft Clip On

Vortex Clip-Ons 7 Degree. Regular price. $24995. $249.95. Bonamici Racing Rearsets Replacement Peg Set (PG01/PG02, PG03/PG04, PG00) Regular price. $1795. $17.95. Vortex Rearsets RS634K (Yamaha YZF R6 2006-2020 The Sic Shop SS-Moto Clip Ons - Fully adjustable clip-ons. 7 degree. These come in 48mm, 50mm, and 51mm. Comes with 11 inch long handlebars. They have a 1 inch riser to give you more strength and less flex, narrowing your chance of bending a bar when you wreck. Please allow up to a week for shipping Clip-Ons Renthal® Clip-On handlebars are a premium race spec component, developed alongside a number of Superbike teams. Each set comes complete with bar tubes engineered from the same 7010 aluminium as Renthal championship winning motocross bars, anodised for longevity and laser marked for a quick and precise setup Vortex Clip Ons are machined from solid billet aluminum with a removable handlebar. In the event of a crash, you simply replace the handlebar tube instead of the entire handlebar. This listing is for the Clip Ons set at a 7 DEGREE angle, giving racers and street riders the ultimate position for rider comfort and leverage

Clipons / Hand Controls - Woodcraft Technologie

Mick Hone - Woodcraf

For Sale. WOODCRAFT clipons (Australia) - FZ-07 Parts ..

1. 19771 Hirsch Court Unit 8 Anderson, CA 96007 (530)561-2052 Support@themotoconnection.co
  2. I've got a set of clip ons that will fit a superbike any year with a 53 mm fork or an aprilia. I misread the fitting chart and ordered them for my monster. My ebay auction is: Woodcraft clip ons 53mm | eBay feel free to pm me
  3. Re: Lowering clip on handlebar. Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 05:30:29 am. I lowered by bars by 45mm or so by swapping the bars to the other side, left to right and right to left. You will need to grind a small amount off the triple tree to accommodate the reversed bars and crill a hole for the throttle lock bolt in the replaced right handle bar
  4. Woodcraft 1.5 Clip-Ons Installed Sign in to follow this . Followers 0.
  5. woodcraft 43mm clip-ons clipon with 2 inch rise riser bar. c $222.04. free shipping. woodcraft 43mm clip-ons clipon with 2.5 rise riser bar. c $209.12 + c $18.45 shipping. woodcraft 43mm clip-ons clipon with 1 rise riser bar. c $222.04. free shipping. woodcraft racing 41mm clip-on clipon handlebar kit with 3 inch rise
  6. CBR650R Woodcraft Clip-On Install & Review. Tags clip ons Prev. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. Go. Apr 27, 2021 #41 htkoca. 2019. CB650R ABS. Apr 20, 2021 Toronto Riding Since 2020 Should I be buying the Special 1 or Standard 7/8 for the cb650r? (not the riser height but the bar diameter) Victoria, Australia Riding Since 2010.
  7. Vintage Trifari Gold Tone Clip-On Earrings / Crown Trifari Clip Ons / Vintage Ear Clips / Wings / Leaves / Nice Quality SGSClassicDesigns 5 out of 5 stars (508) Sale Price $26.99 $ 26.99 $ 29.99 Original Price $29.99 (10% off.

add wishlis

Yes, clip-ons increase forward lean angle, but they are actually pretty retro, as they were popular on cafe racers since the late 50s and early 60s. Woodcraft 41mm clip-ons with a 1.5 inch rise. There isn't really any way to do clip-ons on these bikes without them hitting the tank Woodcraft Technologies 3 Piece Alloy Clip-On Handlebars to fit Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1-K4 2001-2004. With the 3-piece design they eliminate the need to disassemble the front-end to fit/service your Clip-Ons Joined Jun 10, 2012. ·. 17 Posts. #2 · Jun 26, 2012. I just recently installed apex clip ons onto my 2012 ninja 650 and to do so I had to lower the front end just over an inch. I would wait for ninja650shop to come out with the sport bars but they're taking too long and shipping is way too expensive. The bike is definately more enjoyable to. Woodcraft 41mm Clip-ons. Woodcraft 2 piece split clipons are specially designed to make installation and removal a snap. Our 2-piece design is race proven and makes it easy to service your clipons below the triple clamp without having to disassemble the entire front end

Woodcraft Clip-Ons MotoSpor

I have the woodcraft clip ons and yoshi rear set bracket. I'm a new rider so when I rode it for the first time after it's installed it was pretty scary and weird feeling coming from stock but i got use to it within like 5min through riding. To me, it actually feels a lot better and a little closer to a super sport. No problem with my back at all Woodcraft 41mm clip ons 2018-2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400. C $211.77. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Woodcraft 53mm Riser Clipon 2 Risers 12-0553b 12-0592b Black 53 mm Clip on Pair. C $168.70 + C $6.02 shipping + C $6.02 shipping + C $6.02 shipping. Check if this part fits your vehicle the main issue on getting clip ons to fit the monster 1200S is that there are not many options due to the 57mm fork diameter. after measuring around the only other bike that has forks that big is the base 1199/1299. so that opened up clip on options. i ended up finding an opened but never installed Woodcraft 12-0157 Black Clipons set for base.

add wishlist - Woodcraft Technologie

1. Rekognize said: Get WD40 under the old grips using a thin flat head screwdriver. Work your way around and it should slide right off. As for installation, use hairspray on the inside of the new grips. Click to expand... I was told that you shouldn't use WD-40 due to it being oil based. M
  2. Yamaha XSR900 Cafe Racer Forum. XSR900 Gear & Accessories. Ebay clip-ons (Woodcraft copy
  3. Woodcraft 2 Piece Clip Ons are manufactured with a 2 piece clamp, making them one of the easiest clip ons to fit or remove. They are lightweight, great looking alternative to O/E spec clip ons, and their replaceable tubes are fixed via a single bolt making replacement a breeze! A wide range of fitments are catered for, including a specific tapered clamp for Suzuki GSX-R1000 fitments.Please.
  4. Apex 4 Riser Clip-on Set with 7/8 Bar. Comments (1) $309.00. Apex Riser Clip-ons are among the most versatile clip-on available to create optimal riding performance for all types of riding. The unique design allows for simple installation and maximum adjustability so you can spend more time riding in comfort
  5. Description. Woodcraft - Dzus Fastener Kit. Dzus fasteners are the quickest and easiest way to fasten upper and lower sections of bodywork. These D-ring fasteners make attaching and removing the lower a cinch! The spring clip type fasteners simplify the installation process by allowing the user to drill holes where the fasteners need to go and.

Woodcraft Clip-ons. Woodcraft Rise. ConvertiBARS no rise. ODI Flight. Outlaw Ace MX Bars. Pro Taper Contour MX Bars. Standard Risers. Tall Risers. Solid Aluminum Bars. Clip-on Size Chart. Featured Products - Handlebars. Solid Aluminum Bars (Set of 2) $19.99 If the tank /fork setup is the same as the 535 CGT, the cheap Chinese clip-ons might be too bulky to squeeze in there nicely but Woodcraft or Tingate style ones won't be a problem. Logged simon from south Australia

Vintage wing earrings, clip ons, retro, 80s, 1980s, gold, feather style, minimalist, LeCoriaVintage. 5 out of 5 stars. (212) $20.00. Favorite. Add to. Vintage 1980s Anne Klein Gold Plated and Black Enamel Clip Ons. Textured Gold and Black Enamel with Dangling Triangle Vintage GIVENCHY Earrings Clip-Ons Rectangular Red Yellow Crystals Light Silver Tone, Haute Couture Runway Statement Earrings Givenchy. HiddenStairwayFinds. From shop HiddenStairwayFinds. 5 out of 5 stars. (1,078) 1,078 reviews. $70.00 FREE shipping CLIP ONS AVAILABLE Handmade Space Earrings Charm Planet Alien Gold Silver Dangle Drop Earrings With Resin and Enamel Pendants 925 Silver. Bestseller. This item has had a high sales volume over the past 6 months. $6.44 The Sic Shop Sick Innovations Adjustable Clip Ons - Cnc machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum, these clip ons have adjustable rise height from 1in to 3.5 in. Perfect for adjusting for a comfortable ride on the street to setting them up for racing or freestyle riding. They have stainless steel bolts to prevent rusting. 7/8 .120 wall clip on

Woodcraft Motorcycle Clip-Ons - RevZill

1. Australia. New South Wales. Spicy's mods in progress list! Next project will be woodcraft clip ons.... just need to make a few extra pennies then i shall buy some . Click to expand... Woodcraft are excellent I had them on my 250 and loved them I just ordered a set for the 30
  2. ute of it. Regretful sale but decided it was finally time for an upgrade
  3. Suggested Searches: woodcraft clipons carving timber wood working tools chisel mt09 xsr900 bar ends xjr1300 carving tools handlebar risers clip ons clip on bars riser bars wood carving tools Home 1 - 1 of 1 ad for woodcraft in South Australia
  4. d. #03. The R6 Throttle Tube Upgrade
  5. e, I decided to post this hoping that someone has an idea. My 2001 triple has the pictured clip ons with risers. As you can see, they are top loaders, and are two parts per.
  6. Fast, Free Shipping for Graves WORKS Riser Clip-Ons & Graves Clip Ons with orders over $79! Shop more Graves Clip Ons at MotoSport.com
  7. SpeedyMoto Adjustable Clip-ons. SpeedyMoto hasn't re-invented the wheel with its new adjustabe clip ons, but we have come up with a more refined and simply more functional design. * Spin the unique 14 degree Omni bars to adjust the height, drop and sweep. Adjustment is over 2 inched of at the bar end. * Clip-on body has an additional 15mm.

I have Woodcraft on my last 3 bikes. Almost infinitely adjustable, look great, 2 different lengths available. Replacement parts are super available and very inexpensive. Yes, I am sponsored by Woodcraft, but Id honestly run them even if I werent. Www.woodcraft-cfm.com Youll be pleased with the product and service The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled Woodcraft 53mm Clip-ons With 2 Rise Please note that you will need to assess your motorcycle for both handlebar clearance and available cable/brake line length. This is a universal unit that is not model specific Woodcraft 53mm Clip-ons With 2.5 Rise. Please note that you will need to assess your motorcycle for both handlebar clearance and available cable/brake line length. This is a universal unit that is not model specific. Some additional work may be required for fitment. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Woodcraft Motorcycle Clip ons for Yamaha - add wishlis

1. Children's flower studs, kids clip ons, flower girl gift, flower girl earrings, children's earrings, junior bridesmaid jewelry wedding kids Gemnotic. From shop Gemnotic. 4.5 out of 5 stars (4,806) 4,806 reviews. Sale.
  2. HEL Performance 80 Handbrake Line $69.00 USD. StunterX Reservoir Clamp Kit $24.99 USD. Adjustable Ninja Star: Honda F4i $50.00 USD. Perfect Stranger Honda Grom Chain Adjusters from $95.00 USD. Reservoir Line Clamps: QTY 4 $5.00 USD. Single & Double Banjo Bolts from $4.00 USD. HEL Performance Honda Grom MSX125 Rear Brake Line from $49.00 USD
  3. Woodcraft Woodcraft Clip-ons 50mm | 12-0150. To view your wish list, go to your account and navigate to 'Wish List'
  4. Aftermarket Performance Parts and Accessories for Yamaha FZ-10 / MT-10 2016, 2017, 2018 at Motostarz.co
  5. Honda Monkey Clip Ons Zgame Editor Visualize Tematyka Praktyk 343404 Wtach Roma 2018 About Time Kdrama Ost Download Make Risk Select A Random Number Mergee Auto Click Download Crack 2.0 (2018 Tamil 1080p Web-dl Canon Mg 5750 Treiber Win 10 Vreveal Software Free Downloa
  6. If you were to sit on one of my race bikes, it would almost feel like a dirt bike because of how far the clip-ons are angled out. But I am 6'2 and it helps me get down lower, more importantly, i feel like the extra leverage helps in high speed direction changes (like 4th-5th gear esses). Chris Broome. WERA Expert #2

1. With adjustable Sato Racing rearsets and Woodcraft 2.5-inch riser clip-ons, the cockpit feels more relative to that of an average supersport machine. The stock Ninja 400 is more upright, with.
  2. Sydney, Australia Posts 71. Looking over this info, I was considering the woodcraft 3 rise clip-ons (half the price here in aus) - these are fixed height items, would 3 be the optimal height for fitment on a 2016 Tuono (my primary concern is getting a decent lever angle and clearance with the front fairing)
  3. Fits: Ducati / Scrambler 800 / 2015 (+30). Ducati / Scrambler 800 / 2015; Ducati / Scrambler 800 / 2016; Ducati / Scrambler 800 / 2017; Ducati / Scrambler 800 / 201
  4. Redline Cycle Sports is an Authorized Woodcraft - CFM Dealer. We love their stuff and you will too! Simply put, there is no better quality than Woodcraft parts. Woodcraft CFM 41mm clip ons. Woodcraft is proud to present our Ninja 400 clipons
  5. There's a lot of variety available in clip-ons. Clip-ons /= no rise super low bars. HeliBars makes a wide variety, Woodcraft makes up to 3 risers for their clip-ons and SpeedyMoto makes up to 100mm ~3.9 off the top of my head. Some of the ones on the market also have the ability to adjust the bar drop angle within a range
  6. Woodcraft 55m 3 inch Clip-On Riser Assembly BMW R nine T, R1200GS/ADV, R1200R/R1200RS (check fitment chart) Woodcraft 3-piece split clipon risers are specially designed to make installation and removal a snap. Our 3-piece design is race proven and makes it easy to service your clipons below the triple clamp without having to disassemble the.
Show-Off Your Ninja 300 Mods, Photos, Videos, DescriptionsClip-ons for 2015 Thruxton - Page 2 - Triumph ForumTriple clamp M796 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati MonsterWoodcraft Clipons - Page 15 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forumcomplete thruxton rear set controls - Triumph ForumKawasaki ZX7R for Sale in Australia

Schnitz Racing has all the motorcycle performance parts you need to Stay in FRONT! Engine parts, swingarms, nitrous, turbo kits, chain, sprockets, air shifters, exhaust kits and much more I have the Woodcraft Brake Guard on my Ducati 1098. They clamp on the tube at end of the handle bar. If you don't have enough tube showing, as I didn't, I bought the Woodcraft Bar Ends that give you an area to clamp the guards on. This is the bar end, on the clutch side, that shows the space where the guard would clamp on I have the Rizoma on. RevZilla was founded by a core team of riders who were frustrated with their options for buying on-line. RevZilla's goal is bringing the best possible shopping experience to any enthusiast who visits us in-store or online looking for motorcycle jackets, apparel, helmets, motorcycle gear, accessories & almost everything else that goes on your person or your motorcycle Take a ride with me as I take out the new Yamaha Mt-07 and the Yamaha Mt-09 for a rip. This will be my first ride on both of the bikes, hopefully to gain an. MS