Home

How to test a Harley Davidson speedometer

Harley Davidson Speedometer Repair

Harley Davidson Speedometer Speed Sensor repair. Tools needed 3/16 Allen head and Pliers. You can try cleaning it first... Or Replace and you are done...This.. Mechanical Speedometer: The functionality of a cable operated speedometer can quickly be tested using an electric drill. Connect the end of the speedo cable usually attached to the wheel to a drill; the cable can be spun fast enough to register speed on the speedometer gauge (see video) if you want to test the speedo and sensor, hook up the wiring and hold the sensor next to a running lawn mower flywheel and anything that will spin and have teeth or spikes. if your bike has steel laced wheels, prop up the wheel and spin it while holding the sensor next to the nipples. use your imagination Maintain the clean view over the handlebar. This unique Combination Digital Speedometer/Analog Tachometer allows you to monitor engine speed, fuel level and.

Discussion Starter · #6 · Feb 26, 2016. 1shot said: I was just talking about the fuse cover on the side of the bike. That is where the data cable is located. I would think you could run a jumper to get power to it so you can check the mileage. I will try it with my old speedo and see if it works 2- Push odometer resetbutton in & hold. 3- Turnignition switchto Ignition and release the odometer reset button. Background lighting should illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illuminate. The word diag should then appear Set the multimeter to AC to test your VSS. Look for a dial on your multimeter that has numbers and letters on it. The AC, or alternating current, setting may be labeled as AC, V with a squiggly line, or ACV. Turn the dial until the arrow or indicating line is pointing to the AC setting Harley Davidson how to check codes is the first step into what route to take during electrical diagnostics. After making sure your battery is fully charged,.. Check your speedo head for stored diagnostic trouble codes. If your problem is not a bad speed sensor, it may be a bad TSSM (turn signal security module). If you can pull any codes from your speedo head, it will aid in helping you make a quicker, more accurate diagnosis

Harley Davidson Sportster: Why Isn't My Speedometer

Rigid_EVO How can I simulate/bench test an HD Speedo Setup

1. ate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illu
  2. Harley changed vendors in 1999 and the was the new wiring interface. I got the 98 model with the intention of pulling the good lcd and putting it in my speedo. In the end, I didn't want to open my speedo. So I thought I'd buy a 99 to 03 speedo and adjust the mileage by way of a signal generator. So the new used unit is now my test mule
  3. This mileage countdown allows for a road test to verify that speedometer replacement was the proper repair. During the 31.1 miles (50 km) countdown period (before the speedometer is locked to the ECM), the security light will flash for up to 15 seconds when battery power is restored to the electrical system, while the new gauge synchronizes to.
  4. A way to check your on-board computer codes in your Harley. Also see my video called: Harley Davidson PPU code, for updated info on what PPU actually means a..
  5. Press and hold the odometer button to access the PCM codes once the P is flashing. If a code is present, the code will display. Record the code number to research possible causes. Press and hold the odometer button to clear the code, and then shut off the ignition to exit the menu

Harley Davidson Digital speedometer (70900274) on

1. This article applies to the Harley Davidson Touring (2000-2015). The ECM stands for Electronic Control Module. This is an on-board computer designed to collect data from your riding inputs, and engine as well as atmosphere sensors, which results in the bike working at the best possible level
  2. These problems occur and, although difficult to find at times, a series of test will help you narrow down the cause. By Weston Chadwick - December 23, 2015 Contributors: Pitbull Dallas, sbyumabaker, Harley03joe, RobbAR, Bluehighways, cwsharp, www.fluke.com This article applies to the Harley Davidson Softail. To start your Softail's engine and.
  3. Or go to safecar.gov for a free list of recalls and technical service bulletins. This database contains recall information beginning in July 1999 and information for all safety recall campaigns after that. If you have additional questions, please contact Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Inc. for immediate assistance at 1-800-258-2464 in the U.S. or 1-414-343-4056 world-wide
  4. If you have put it back the same way you took it out, spin front wheel and have some one watch the speedo needle, if it moves then everything is alright, else take it apart again and ensure everything is in its place
  5. Get the best deals on Harley-Davidson Km/h Motorcycle Speedometers. Harley Davidson speed sensor Replaced speedometer speed sensor speedometer still does not work turn signals do nit cancel fuses are good Hi Anonymous, Try the website below: Harley Trouble Codes Good
  6. An expert that has over 10 points. Mayor: An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times. Contributor. 33 Answers. Re: Speedometer Cable 2001 HD Softail Standard. Your bike uses a speed sensor @ transmission. need to test it. Posted on Feb 24, 2009. Helpful 0

Question about 2002 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI Heritage Classic. 1 Answer. I have a 2002 FLSTC. My speedometer would drop to 0 then back while the odometer would flash. Sometime the bike would turn off. I was told that it could be the speed sensor, so I change it out with a new one from Harley Davidson. After test driving at highway speed. 1. Push the Cruise Switch on the right handlebar to RESUME and hold it. 2. Turn the Cruise ON/OFF switch to ON. 3. Turn the Ignition switch to IGNITION. 4. Start the engine. The green Cruise Enabled/Engaged lamp in the speedometer will illuminate

How to read mileage from a speedo? Harley Davidson Forum

2015 & 2016 Harley Davidson Street 500 & 750 Speedometer & Odometer Instruments (Fits: Harley-Davidson Street 750) $249.99. Brand: Harley-Davidson. $11.99 shipping. Watch Searching and researching trouble codes is often the first and easiest step when it comes to diagnosing an issue with your Harley Davidson. We have already showed you how to pull up possible codes through your speedometer head; but then what?. Often times further diagnostics and conclusions can be accomplished with just a test light and a multimeter used in conjunction with your factory. This mileage countdown allows for a road test to verify that speedometer replacement was the proper repair. The 31.1 miles (50 km) countdown period (before the speedometer is locked to the ECM), the security light flashes for up to 15 seconds when battery power is restored to the electrical system, while the new gauge synchronizes to the ECM

Harley obviously changed things when they started using a data bus. The sensor on the 96 electronic speedometer has 12vdc on the red wire, white is the square wave output to the speedo and black is ground. So there are at least two types of sensors. You're going to end up with a real hybrid system if you ever get it working The VSS is a 5 VDC pulsed Signal (2,050 pulses per second (at maximum speed of 140 mph) with 30T pulley), check this post and others of that thread. Back in 2004 I used a signal converter for using speedometer to indicate AFR while riding, lol! It worked but I should have used a wideband probe Anyhow, here's the link to the good old times Check the output of the speedo sensor, before you start throwing parts at the bike, it's easy. The 98 harley brand manuals have the specs and test procedures in them to identify these issues, the later more electronically controlled bike have a separate electrical manual ROAD GLIDE HARLEY-DAVIDSON - Speedometer repair. Free diagnosis service. Click here and check our services. Skip to content. Search for: Kostenloser Diagnose-Service - Wir berechnen nichts! Sie tragen nur die Versandkosten zu uns! Werkstatt Telefon: 060-538-097-343 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide: Electrical Diagnostic Guide. An electrical problem can cause a nagging CEL to light up on your dash, or worse, prevent your bike from starting. Whether your bike is blowing fuses, draining the battery, or displaying fault codes, a quick once over of the electrical system can sometimes identify the issues

Harley-Davidson Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC

Hoople has given you the best advice here. To quick check to see if you have a grounded circuit, attach the alligator lead of a test light to the positive post of the battery, any thing you touch (METAL) with the probe end of the test light will light up the test light if you have a ground:s. Jack Klarich, May 31, 2011 In this video lesson, Mike gives us a demonstration on M8 Harley Davidson starter replacement. He will show us how to remove and install a starter motor on your 2017 and later Milwaukee Eight Touring model Harley Davidson. The Harley Davidson starter replacement process is virtually the same for six speed Twin Cam models (pre-2007 Watch Now >> I have a 2002 Harley Dynawide glide. The speedometer quit working. The lights to the speedometer still work and the electronic reading on the odometer still is giving a reading. The speedometer just will not manually start raising with speed and the odometer will not change its reading and my turn signals will not automatically shut off Harley Davidson Forums. Forums > General Tech Harley Davidson > Electrical > & I can across what is refered to as the WOW test in the self diagnostics portion.... Here's the question what do the letters stand for... World of Wonder :swoon Speedometer self diagnostics in Electrical Diagnostic manual. Hoople, Feb 14, 2010 #4 Harley-Davidson Motor Company. To speak with a Harley-Davidson customer care representative please call 800-258-2464 or 414-343-4056. Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT). To contact the Motor Company directly, please write: Harley-Davidson Customer Care

How to Pull Engine Codes From a Harley Davidson by Chris Gilliland . That little red light on your speedometer usually doesn't have much to say, turning off just as soon as you've noticed it. The check engine light will continue to flash any existing codes as long as the ignition switch is on and the jumper wire is in place of the data. The Harley-Davidson voltage regulator is an electrical component that controls the amount of voltage going into the instrument gauges, speedometer, and gauge cluster. It's required by the motorcycle electronic system to display the engine speed and other important vitals The Forty-five's overall styling now mirrored the modern overhead-valve V-twins in Harley's range. For example, the fuel tank comprised a left section for petrol and a right section for oil, the whole topped by a raised instrument panel that contained a large speedometer dial, ammeter and ignition switch unit. Proven durabilit Harley Davidson: Check A Crankshaft Position Sensor Speedometer sensor testing | V-Twin Forum When testing your Harley Davidson ignition coil you will be testing ohms resistance. You will find that the primary resistance will be a low number; 0.5 to 5 ohms, for example. The secondary resistance will be in the thousands of ohms

New 2021 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 in Mason #HD013037

Harley-Davidson Sprint H. April 1 1963. HARLEY-DAVIDSON SPRINT H. CYCLE WORLD ROAD TEST. ALL-PURPOSE MOTORCYCLES very rarely succeed in fully meeting the manufacturer's intent. They are supposed to function equally well on the road, or in the dirt, and with a very few notable exceptions, they manage only to do poorly in both 3- Turn ignition switch to Ignition and release the odometer reset button. Background lighting should illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illuminate. The word diag should then appear Financing Offer available only on new Harley‑Davidson ® motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB) and is subject to credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. 3.49% APR offer is available on new Harley‑Davidson ® motorcycles to high credit tier customers at ESB and only for up to a 60 month term. The APR may vary based on the applicant's past credit performance. Need to fix your Harley Davidson H-D Touring bike? Visit the Home page to get the complete factory service manual for your 2001-2009 Touring motorcycle, and get it delivered to your computer in just seconds!. TOURING MODELS 2001 Harley Davidson Touring H-D Service Manual & 2001 H-D Electrical Diagnostics Manual for Harley Models: FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2001), FLHTC/I Electra. Checked for - Harley Davidson 2005 XL 883C Sportster Custom question. Search Fixya. Browse Categories Answer Questions . 2005 Harley Davidson XL 883C Sportster Custom harley davidson speedometer... test harley speed sensor turn signals wont cancel 2005 used harley sportster 883.

TSM and TSSM modules are not. interchangeable. The turn signal module, TSM or TSSM, is located on. the electrical panel located in front of the rear wheel. When there is a problem with either system, a diagnostic fault code (s) is set. The TSM or TSSM can only be tested with Harley-Davidson diagnostic equipment RPM at 60 mph, top gear: 2800. 200 yard, top-gear-acceleration from 50 mph, terminal speed: 65.6 mph. Quarter-mile acceleration: 13.39 sec., 95.2 mph. To read our riding impression of the 2004 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Roadster, the completely revised motorcycle that replaces the Sportster Sport in 2004, click here April 1 1968. HARLEY-DAVIDSON XLH SPORTSTER. cycle world ROAD TEST. THE HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE per se seems more often than not the victim of unrestricted badmouth. Close acquaintance with an H-D XLH Sportster for the purposes of gathering data for this road test indicates much of this irrational invective is based on ignorance, bad. We Repair. All types of instrument clusters. Domestic and import, International, Buses, School Buses, RV´s and Motor Home. Speedometers, Tachometers, Gauges, Clock Info centers too. Feel free to call and ask if you have any questions

Smooth Move: Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Motorcycle Road Test. Harley-Davidson's 2000 Heritage Softail Classic looks like last year's motorcycle, but it's vastly different to ride. From the February 2000 issue of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine Harley Davidson has taken the wraps of its 2014 lineup. The 2014 Harley Davidson Super Low 1200 comes with a comprehensive list of features that make it look better and ride better

November 1 1968. HARLEY-DAVIDSON SPRINT SS 350. CYCLE WORLD ROAD TEST. This Italian-American Marriage Is No Mismatch. AN ALL-AMERICAN heavyweight could hardly be more distant in concept from a lightweight Italian sportsbike. The Harley-Davidson Electra Glide gloats in noisebarfing majesty, as its V-Twin engine devours freeway miles Speedometer Lamp speedometer your as at night in the day time. A turn the the face Of the speedometer with light. Harley speedometer are designed for your machine and is with —y to For Big Twins with 27 31h or 27 x 3.85 Tires plain 80 . 19m hand . moo m 2250 bamep 35m For Big Twins With 25 x 3.85 Tires plain mile 19m balak 100 . 20m baln 2. Check your fuel gauge fuse if the gauge's indicator stays on empty when your turn on the ignition. If the fuse is good, join the sending unit connector to ground. Replace the sending unit if the gauge indictor moves to the full line. 3. Ground the terminal located on the back of the fuel gauge with a jumper wire if the indicator doesn't move Motorcycle Road Test: Harley-Davidson Sportster XL 1200s, Custom & Roadster. Don't be fooled by the fact that they look so much like previous Sportsters. With vibration banished, more power and many detail improvements, Harley's 1200cc motorcycles are finally fun to ride. By Art Friedma Some Harley owners like to fix their own bikes, thereby saving both money and riding time. A Harley Davidson can experience electrical problems at any time, but there can be a wait for a service appointment at some repair shops. The most common cause of electrical problems on a Harley Davidson is the battery or the voltage regulator

Easy Ways to Test a Vehicle Speed Sensor with a Multimete

In fact, during our prolonged test period, the engine on occasion exceeded 9,500 without complaint. Someone has to tell the Italians about handlebars and levers. The little Harley-Davidson's bars are too high for real scrambling, but could get by in a pinch. The levers are atrocious and the only good thing about them is that they do have ball. Harley Dash Lighting Bring your tired OEM motorcycle dash to life and customize it with just the right indicators you want when you shop Harley-Davidson dash lights direct from J&P Cycles. From high beam indicators to oil and neutral indicator lights, you can create the perfect look for your ride with Harley dash lights at great prices 99949-01_en - 2001 Wiring Diagrams. Specification. 2001 ALL XL 1200S DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL MODELS, MAIN HARNESS, SHEET 1 OF 5. 2001 ALL SPORTSTER DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL MODELS, STARTING & CHARGING, SHEET 2 OF 5. 2001 ALL XL 1200S DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL MODELS, IGNITION CIRCUIT, SHEET 3 OF 5

Find the Drag Specialties Replacement Socket Bulb for FL-style Speedo - DS-243806 at Dennis Kirk. Shop our complete selection of Harley-Davidson Motorcycle parts and accessories including the Drag Specialties Replacement Socket Bulb for FL-style Speedo - DS-243806 This INSTANT REPAIR MANUAL DOWNLOAD [covers 883/1100/1200 models] for the Harley Davidson Sportster XL & XLH 883 1100 & 1200 were designed primarily for factory service Sportster 883 technicians in a properly equipped shop.However, enough information in this Sportster 883 repair manuals is given for do-it-yourself or apprentice mechanics to correctly and safely perform repair work to their. fact. Top test Harley-Davidson VRSCA V-Rod Emotional rescue. Words are missing. At least the Germans. Because just at the time when the rest of the motorcycle world is looking for new concepts, Harley of all people hits the heart with the V-Rod With its Hard Candy Custom™ paint options, peanut tank, round retro-style air-cleaner cover, ape-hanger handlebars, and whitewall tires, the bike screams high-end custom. NEW IN 2016. Emulsion technology rear shocks with 50 mm range of pre-load adjustability and an under-seat, rear shock suspension adjustment wrench 1979 Harley-Davidson Sportster XLHC 1000 from United States of America. Summary: Know your motorcycle. Faults: If you go over a hundred, I found out it breaks the speedometer cable. Chronic starting problems, mostly due to me not knowing my own bike and bad Wal-mart batteries. Cable problems shorting out under the seat, which some insulation, a.

Harley Davidson How to CHECK CODES - YouTub

a. Create diagnostic test wire or use a female spade clip which will bridge the two terminals perfectly. b. Install diagnostic test wire/clip across Terminals 1 and 2 on the data link connector, they are marked. c. Turn Ignition/Light Key Switch to IGNITION and wait approximately 10 seconds (4 seconds lamp ON, 6 seconds lamp OFF) for check. The 2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler is the epitome of triking fun; a lean, mean pared down three-wheeled hot rod married with the gutsy TC 103 that makes for a powerful and responsive trike. Traditional trikes are generally bells-andwhistled touring mammoths like Freewheeler's big brother, the Tri Glide Ultra Classic TO OPEN HARLEY DAVIDSON SPEEDOMETER DIAL Page 3/33. Read Book Harley Davidson Sportster 2006 Owners Manual 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom Page 6/33. Read Book Harley Davidson Sportster 2006 883 Sportster Test Drive 2012 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow vs. Triumph America Harley Sportster Clutch Replacement, Repair.

Speedometer on a 2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom 70900070A Fusion LED Lighting HD, Value-AccessoriesNew Harley Davidson 1250 Custom H-D XG 750 Street #167 Service Maintenance 14+ Harley Davidson WiringDOC HARLEY: Page 8/3 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPEEDOMETER DIAL FACE CHANGE 3 TIPS for Maintaining your Harley How to: Harley Davidson Starter \u0026 Solenoid Rebuild Harley Harley Davidson quick and easy code check Watch BEFORE You Buy a Harley Sportster: Ride, Review, Impressions, Dyna or Sporty, Likes \u0026 Dislikes Should 2016 Harley-Davidson® Ultra Limited Low We took the Ultra touring experience and lowered it into one easy-handling, smooth riding, fully-loaded machine. Settle into the low seat for high miles. If you want the full-on Harley-Davidson Ultra Touring experience in a lower form, throw a leg over the Ultra Limited Low. No other full-dress Grand America.. ONLY FLT Harley-Davidson Motorcycles are suitable for sidecar use. Consult your Harley-Davidson Dealer. Use of vehicles other than FLT models for this purpose could result in death or serious injury. On motorcycles with a sidecar, the TSM/TSSM must be switched from the factory solo vehicle setting to the sidecar setting. See Table 3-1 Another reason to test your 2 or 3 wire speed sensor is of course, your speedometer is acting up or not working at all. To explain how to test a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor, the guys at Autometer put together a couple videos that walk you through the produces for each. There really is not a large amount of tools needed for the test itself, and.

A Harley-Davidson motorcycle engine may sputter and hesitate when a crank position sensor (CKP) starts to fail. The CKP sends data to the motorcycle computer data center about the position and speed of the crankshaft, the ignition and fuel injection. A malfunctioning CKP can cause the engine to backfire due to. The side-valve design was produced for 45 years in various forms and sustained Harley-Davidson throughout the Great Depression. Along the way, it brought racing success, helped to win WWII, adapted itself to three-wheeled use and ultimately passed its genes via the unit construction K series to the XL Sportster, a model that is still current today Use of the word Harley-Davidson®, various model names and designations, and OEM part numbers are provided soley for reference and application information and there is no affiliation between Harley-Davidson®, Inc. and Ultima® Products, Inc Motorcycle Classics - Exciting and evocative articles and.

Harley Speed Sensor - Fix My Hog - Harley Davidson

How do you bench test a harley 45 engine? - Answered by a verified Motorcycle Mechanic. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them Harley-Davidson first launched the Softail Deluxe back in 2005 as a retro-styled motorcycle powered by their best engine of the time, the 1,449 cc, air-cooled V-twin, DOHC with four valves per. Vdo Speedometer; Vdo Speedometer. Looking for Body for sale? Are you looking for Vdo Speedometer or relevant items? We share a comprehensive mixture of Body, featuring products such as Exhaust, Indian, Drivetrain, Harley, and many extra. Shop our big collection, or try searching for a more specific Vdo Speedometer using the search. This site.

New 2021 Harley-Davidson Street Bob 114 in Franklin #Harley Davidson Breakout Speedometer Flip - YouTube

Troubleshoot with Harley Error Codes Fix My Ho

Harley-Davidson's latest ego vehicle creates understandable confusion. Assembly-line motorcycles just don't look like the Deuce. They don't have these sort of sexy curves -- all that chrome and those super-clean details. You're supposed to visit a professional customizer if you want looks of this caliber The Body Control Module (BCM) could be considered a central organizational module for your vehicle. It streamlines the manufacturing and troubleshooting aspects of electronic modules by housing the modules into one, central unit instead of each function having its own device Hi, I bought by mistake and Speedometer P/N 70900100C for my harley XL883 2013, any experience trying to make it work in this model since, fitment information indicates for this part number 2014+ mode

Step by Step Instructions for Testing Your Harley's

The Harley-Davidson Street™ 500 motorcycle gives you a handlebar mounted, 3.5-inch electronic speedometer with odometer, trip meter and LED indicator lights. It's all the information you need, in a clean tight package Due to Harley-Davidson's extreme care in cam grinding the pistons and then inserting a thin steel blade extending between the thin front and back sections of each piston, the clearance between the pistons and cylinder walls is held to a miniscule 0.001 to 0.0015 in. Considering its sheer size, the 74-cu. in. Harley-Davidson engine is one of. • Low-profile tank console with electronic speedometer 2013 Harley-Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide Features and Benefits. Re-introduced in 2010, the Dyna® Wide Glide® motorcycle is all about attitude. Its tough, dark styling and retro feel, along with a retro price tag, give riders the confidence to sit low and stretch out

Note: We do not do any Harley Davidson odometer corrections at this time. Can you convert GSXR600 gauges into GSXR1000 gauges or vice versa? In certain cases this is possible. For example, a 2002 GSXR600 gauge can be converted to a 2002 or 2003 GSXR1000 spec but not to 2001. There are too many combinations to list The 2013 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic is powered by a 1690 cc, Air-Cooled, Twin Cam 103B engine which cranks out 131 Nm of torque at 3000 rpm. The engine is married with a six-speed. PDF How To Test A Harley Fuel Pump points on the coil where the wiring harness connected to the coil. The primary resistance should be about 3 ohms. To test the secondary windings in the coil, put one lead from the ohm-meter to each end of the spark plug wire connections. Diagnostics-Checking your Coil | Harley Davidson Forums Check resistance.

Pre-Owned 2017 Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster

2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XR1200. The Harley-Davidson XR1200 is powered by the air-cooled, 45-degree, 1,203cc (73.4 cubic-inch) Sportster V-twin engine that utilizes pushrods to actuate its. The dash is a stock Harley FLH with a new CCI speedometer. To bring the bike into the nineties we put in an updated alternator kit to increase the charging system to 22 amps. For the last of it we installed chrome o-ring passenger pegs and a chrome chain guard • If speedometer fails WOW test, check for battery, ground, ignition, trip odometer reset switch and accessory wiring to speedometer. If any feature in the speedometer is nonfunctional, see 2.2 INITIAL DIAGNOSTIC CHECK: SPEEDOMETER. Diagnostic Notes Each reference number below correlates to a circled number on the flow chart(s). 1

2020. Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Specs. Harley-Davidson Breakout 114 Specs. Harley-Davidson Bronx Specs. Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Specs. Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide Specs. Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide Specs. Harley-Davidson CVO Tri Glide Specs. Harley-Davidson Deluxe Specs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight: I sit, therefore I am. And it feels pretty cool. In the long run, however, it is also quite exhausting. Gargolov. 13/20 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight. Gargolov. 14/20 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight - Price: 10395 plus additional costs. Gargolov. 15/20 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight: The lean angle is limited. Gargolov. 16. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, the 2009 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide starts at $11,999 while the corresponding Custom version will add $1000 to that MSRP. Considering the fact. 2017 Harley-Davidson FLHTKSE Model Service Manual Supplement (94000389) Front Lighting and Hand Controls: 2017 FLHTKSE. Fairing Harness: 2017 FLHTKSE. Main Harness (1 of 4): 2017 FLHTKSE. Main Harness (2 of 4): 2017 FLHTKSE. Main Harness (3 of 4): 2017 FLHTKSE. Main Harness (4 of 4): 2017 FLHTKSE. Rear Lighting: 2017 FLHTKSE Find out in this World Exclusive 2014 Harley-Davidson Street 500 review. cables, bodywork, speedometer and various panels were obviously built to cost. 500 test harley Harley-Davidson.

Fuel Gauge and Sender Test - Harley Davidson Community Try taking a look in the self help forum for more info. glider Ended up changing ( I believe) the speedometer sending unit. May have to help me on this Glider, its the unit directly behind the oil fill tube. Some friends told me to take it out and clean it, but had to replace it.. Koso North America. KOSO, a synonym for quality and performance has been operating for more than 30 years . Designing and manufacturing high-quality products, KOSO is well known in the motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV and scooter industries. KOSO's good reputation for reliability and innovation capability helped make KOSO a source for many major.

Harley Davidson Speedometer REPAIR Speed Sensor readingFXD Speedometer Relocation - Harley Davidson Forums

Owners may contact Harley-Davidson customer service at 1-414-343-4056. Harley-Davidson's number for this recall is 0167. Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov. MORE RECALL INFO How to test iignition module on a 2003 harley sportster - Answered by a verified Motorcycle Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them Posted by: Art Hall in California Stories, National Stories, Road Tests, Southwest Stories February 1, 2008 Comments Off on ROAD TEST: 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Review By Art Hall Last month I got to bring home a 2008 FXDWG (Dyna Wide Glide) Anniversary Edition compliments of the Harley demo fleet warehouse